Yes, as you may have guessed, this is my dad. 🙂 He’s a pastor, husband, father, son, brother, uncle and an inspiration to all mankind! Really, it’s easy to see where my mom has influenced my life but I had to look a little harder for my dad. And where did I come up? Well, I think I’m more like him than I am like my mom! So, here is 10 things that my dad has taught me:
– Pray. A lot.
– The correct way to make sausage gravy requires much bigger chunks of sausage than most people’s gravy.
– Saturday mornings are for getting things done, not for sleeping in.
– Ministry requires your life. Period.
– Even men can enjoy Jane Austen if they try!
– Whatever you do, do your very best and if you fail, you’ll know that there isn’t anything you could have done better.
– It’s okay to
– Use your eyes. If you see something that needs doing, hop to it!
– God can provide what seems impossible to you.
See? He’s amazing.
You are loved so stay happy!