It’s time to do a coffee recipe because coffee is amazing and this recipe is too good not to share!
Iced Caramel Macchiato Coffee
– caramel syrup
– Make a pot of coffee the way you like it.
– Pour coffee into a glass pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator until cold.
– In a glass, drizzle caramel syrup (I used the syrup you buy for ice cream) around the sides and bottom.
– Add desired amount of ice.
– Pour milk into glass, about half full.
– Fill the rest of the glass with cold coffee.
– Stir (after you take pictures of its prettiness of course 🙂 ).
But don’t drink too much or you could end up like this!
You are loved so stay happy!