It’s finally here! My favorite season! Starting January, I pine for colored leaves and hoodies and cider. And we’ve finally made it! Officially and everything. So I’ve created a To Do list for the season. Some of it, I already did! So I crossed it off. We’ll see if I can get to the rest before the snow sets in!
- Have our own bonfires with melty marshmallow s’mores.
- Find a new perfect sweater.
- Host movie nights featuring cider and popcorn.
- Drink apple slushies.
Make an apple pie.
- Burn a pumpkin scented candle.
- Watch the new season of Downton Abbey.
- Go hiking.
- Make something out of colored leaves.
- Wear fuzzy socks.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Create a classical music playlist, highlighting Vivaldi’s Autumn.
- Take lots of pictures of beautiful Fall days.
Decorate the house for Fall.
- Teach Charlie how to snuggle.
- Keep the cookie jar full.