Christmas is upon us! Last year, I gave up Christmas cookies for Christmas candy and it was the best decision I ever made. This year, Olivia brought her camera and documented one of my favorites. They’re pretty much the easiest ever so roll up your sleeves!
– 1 box chocolate cake mix
– 1 can sweetened condensed milk
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 4 candy canes
– 1 bag white chocolate chips
– In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips, and stir to combine. Mixture should be wet enough to mold into balls but not runny.
– Mold into balls and freeze for about 15 minutes.
– Melt chocolate chips.
– Roll chocolate balls in melted chocolate. Place back in the freezer until chocolate is hardened.
These are super delicious guys. You’ve gotta try them! Especially because they’ll go like hotcakes at your Christmas party! Check out the rest of the session over at Olivia’s!
(Recipe adapted from Averie Cooks)