You already know about my obsession with coffee… It’s something of a problem. But even more than your regular old Joe, I have a serious love for iced coffee. It all started when I was looking for a cold alternative to my morning caffeine habit during the summer months. Now I’m always looking for the perfect iced coffee recipe to make at home and I always always have paper straws on hand. Always.
Just in the last couple weeks, I’ve begun thinking about swimsuits and summer reading and iced coffee recipes. So since I have summer on the brain, I figured I’d better go ahead and get an iced coffee post out of the way. Here are six recipes I’m determined to try this summer.
1. Mint Iced Coffee – I am a mint person. So a cup of coffee laced with minty freshness is just what needs to be in my fridge on a hot summer day.
2. Cinnamon Iced Coffee – Okay so the link is for four different coffee syrups, but that cinnamon one sounds particularly good. Perfect for a balmy night around the bonfire.
3. Vanilla Iced Coffee – Vanilla is a classic flavor. Just imagine drinking this all summer during those lazy Saturday brunches with quiche and bacon.
4. Mocha Iced Coffee – When you’re looking for a real treat that’s coffee flavored, you turn to a mocha. The chocolate is just what you need to feel pampered.
5. Vietnamese Iced Coffee – What the heck is Vietnamese iced coffee? Basically, it’s coffee and sweetened condensed milk. For the coffee purists out there.
6. Iced Caramel Macchiato – If I had to choose one iced coffee to drink for the rest of my life, it would be this. I’m still working on creating a Starbucks version at home. It’s just the best!
Do you have any secret iced coffee recipes to share?
(Top image via Style Me Pretty)