Fall officially begins Thursday, even though I’ve had my orange leaves and pumpkin decor out for two weeks already, and it really is my favorite season of the year! I love all the cozy smells and flavors that Fall brings. I love the rustling of colored leaves. I love sitting in front of a bonfire in my hoodie, eating perfectly roasted marshmallows. It’s just the best season! Here are a few things on my Fall To Do list that are essential for the season:
– Try Starbuck’s new Chili Mocha: I’ve already had the PSL several times so I think it’s time to branch out.
– Have a bonfire on our patio: Whether it’s just Dearest Carl and I or us and another couple or a group of family and friends, we’re going to start up the flames at least once!
– Wear my favorite sweater: You know, the blue one that’s oh so cozy.
– Take a bike ride: Obviously to ride slow and enjoy a cool evening breeze and the changing leaves.
– Visit the apple orchard: My favorite orchard sells apple slushies which are the best thing ever.
– Arm knit a scarf: Ever since my friend Melissa sat on my couch and arm knit two scarves in the span of a few Downton Abbey episodes, I’ve wanted to try it. I even have the yarn for it!
– Watch Poldark Season 2: We’re in the throes of this right now. Ahmazing.
– Bring out my navy blue Essie nail polish: While I enjoy oxblood reds and deep magentas, nothing compares to navy blue.
– Go camping: Because Fall is the best time to go! The parks aren’t overcrowded and the weather is perfect.
– Make spiced cider: Yup. It’s that time of year again to bust out my secret spiced cider recipe.
What are some things you’re looking forward to this season?
(Image via October Sweater)