I am proud to report that I crossed off almost everything on my spring list! It was such a good spring with lots of vases filled with flowers and walks in the sun and birds at the feeder. Now I’m ready for the slower summer pace, even if A/C and ice cream are the only things helping me survive the heat until September.
- Find a place for my new hummingbird feeder.
- Make the perfect iced coffee.
- Mow the whole yard in under two hours.
- Host a party in the backyard, complete with fireworks.
- Read more than two books before Fall.
- Paint the kitchen pale blue.
- Grill something new like shrimp or pineapple… or both!
- Go for a Sunday afternoon picnic with Dearest Carl.
- Spend a week in a cabin with most of my in-laws.
What’s something you want to do this summer?
Image via @tangoandfoxtrot