Good morning! I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas. We did. So full and festive and fun. Sometimes, after such a big day, it’s easy to experience a bit of a low when the wrapping paper is pitched and the guests have gone home. But redeeming the day after Christmas can be quite simple. If you’re at home today, here’s some ideas to help you rest, recharge and make the most of the day.
- Stay in your pjs.
- Eat a treat you received.
- Learn a new game you received.
- Create a new recipe with Christmas leftovers.
- Watch Holiday Inn.
- Take soup to a sick relative you didn’t get to see.
- Play the new video game for an extra hour.
- Post those Christmas pictures from yesterday.
- Make a killer cup of hot chocolate.
- Watch those Christmas specials.
- Go ice skating.
- Get into the pages of that new book.
How are you spending your day today?
Image via A Reasonably Dressed Woman