This summer has been a hot one around here. While you might be looking forward to that longed for vacation, some of us are sticking close to home. Time to find some new ways to pamper yourself this summer that don’t involve excessive time and money. Something that really speaks to your soul in your busy schedule. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Go lay in the sun at your apartment’s or friend’s pool.
- Take your morning coffee on the front porch instead of the table.
- Buy a roll of palm tree washi tape for your planner.
- Make a summery playlist with the music you already have.
- Use the ingredients in your fridge to make a pizza on the grill.
- Check out a free outdoor concert.
- Find a foot soak recipe and break out your essential oils for a pedi at home.
- Replace your tired hair ties with new colorful ones.
- Take a long Sunday afternoon nap.
- Go for a drive in the fading light and watch the fireflies come out.
- Stay up late and binge the show you’ve been wanting to see.
- Put cucumber and herbs in your water.
- Grab a clean notebook and plan a vacation, even if you don’t take it.
- Pick a bouquet of wildflowers for your table.
What would you add to this list?