So here I was, getting ready to write a post to the guys about how experiences are a great Valentine’s Day gift for your sweetheart. And then I snapped out of it and realized that ladies are my blog readers. So this one is for you!
I’m a gifter. That’s my love language. That means Dearest Carl gets gifts for every occasion. If you’re thinking you want to get something for your man for the holiday of love but you’re not sure what, here are a few ideas to help you out. Two days and counting!
- Grab his favorite sweet snack from the grocery.
- Pick up some tea lights for a romantic bedroom setting.
- Buy some sports tickets or movie tickets for him that the two of you can redeem later.
- Write him a letter, telling him all the ways you’re thankful for him.
- Take his favorite Starbucks to him at work.
- Make a coupon book with scrapbook paper for desserts, date nights or whatever you think he’d like best.
- Take him to his favorite burger joint for Valentine’s Day instead of Olive Garden.
- Spend a little time on Valentine’s Day getting yourself gussied up for him like you used to when you were dating.