Yes, we’re very much done with winter. But here in Indiana, winter isn’t quite done with us. So while we get a little more light and watch the first of the birds come back to the trees, here are a couple ways to help us get through another month of clouds and rain and cold.
- Get a book or two from the library. Something about Paris or Italy.
- Put some tapers on the table. To light up suppertime a little better.
- Buy an umbrella for your car. For inevitable showers.
- Plan a vacation that you may or may not take. Just for the thrill.
- Take some soup to a sick friend or family member. Cause we’re still sneezing.