The light is with us a little longer. The hair feels a little fresher. Just the other day, I told Dearest Carl that my theory for spring cleaning is that suddenly the sun is lighting up the corners that we didn’t know were dusty. Here are a few things to help you balance your month though so you get some fun in between your washing and working.
- Wash the floors with Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap. Peppermint is my favorite.
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while. It will brighten their day.
- Go for a walk at the park. Just being outside is refreshing.
- Buy some flowers for your kitchen counter. Add all the color.
- Paint some eggs. Pinks and blues and greens for Easter.