Hello June! Sun’s out, garden’s growing, strawberries are eaten daily. Life seems slower and longer with all the hours of daylight, making us want to linger on the patio or invite someone for grilled chicken at the last minute. Here are a few ideas to help you embrace this glorious month of summer.
- Visit a waterpark. Embrace the sunscreen smell.
- Make a playlist that includes the Beach Boys. Roll down your windows and blare it.
- Go to dinner someplace you haven’t been yet. The place with the homemade ketchup.
- Hang string lights in the backyard. Light up the grass long after the sun has gone.
- Host a party under said string lights. Because they wouldn’t be complete without friends.