Ahh November. While our calendars are filling up and the temperature is going down, it’s easy to lose yourself to the hustle. I myself am looking for the moments of down time to indulge in these things before the holidays hit. Will you join me?
- Put your garden to bed. The tomatoes are officially done.
- Burn a cinnamon candle. Or something that smells like pie.
- Buy a new throw blanket for the sofa. Embrace the texture.
- Start a gifting list for Christmas. Spouse, mom, dad, and whoever else you’re buying for.
- Borrow some movies from the library. Old classics from your childhood.