It’s weird, but this weekend we have no plans. And it’s weird but it’s definitely amazing! Even just a free evening in December means Christmas movie viewing. This season, we’ve watched a few pretty great ones on Netflix. So if you’re looking at a little free time this weekend, you might pull up one of these:
- The Nutcracker and The Four Realms: The classic Nutcracker story in a new way? Yes please! It even weaves Tchaikovsky’s timeless music into the soundtrack.
- The Christmas Candle: It’s sweet, it’s a period piece, it’s the perfect Christmas movie to watch by the glow of the tree.
- Klaus: You guys this movie. I was not prepared for the feels. It’s not your expectant Santa Clause movie and really covers all the Christmas moods.
- The Knight Before Christmas: This one I watched with the girls and it was basically the classic Hallmark movie. But it was still fun and pretty well done if you’re in the mood for a Hallmark Christmas movie.
- Christmas With The Kranks: It’s funny and silly and ends with the Christmas spirit. Plus Christmas lights.
- The Great British Baking Show: Holidays: Who doesn’t love a good gingerbread dessert? These episodes can help you get your motivation on for baking your Christmas goodies.
- White Christmas: Thank you Netflix, for streaming my favorite Christmas movie. The songs, the costumes, the snowy ending, I will watch this every year at least once.
- Holiday In The Wild: This was one of the first holiday movies I watched and, fully expecting it to be a total Hallmark flick, I enjoyed it more than I thought! It’s different and a little cheesy but just give it a try.
What are you watching these days?