In the past year or so, I’ve really begun to take more of an interest in skincare. Part of it comes from the desire to use more natural products around the house and part of it comes from my love for things that smell good. Over a month ago, I picked up a new night cream at Walmart and since then, I’ve become obsessed with Cleen Beauty.
As you can see, I’ve acquired a few different products now and definitely intend to try more. It’s been managing my oily acne prone skin well and keeping my face soft during these dry winter months. Here’s why you should try it:
- Pretty packaging that will look nice on your sink or vanity.
- Minimal ingredients for cleaner skincare.
- Each product smells lovely! Lavender, grapefruit and rose are examples.
- These products do what they say they’re going to do.
- This is affordable! None of these (that I’ve found) are over $10 which is a real win for me!
So far Walmart is the only place I’ve looked for Cleen Beauty but it’s the kind of skincare I would expect to find at Target. Basically skincare that hits all my must haves and makes me do a happy dance. Give it a try next time you go to replace your empty container of moisturizer!