There’s nothing like a little bit of sunshine and warmth after a cold long winter to make you want to freshen up your space! We’ve been so busy that I’ve only had the time to make plans for spring. Amidst several house projects, I plan on giving the place a good scrub. Besides the usual sweep and tidy, here’s my spring cleaning to-do list!
- Mop all the downstairs floors.
- Clean the windows and wipe out the tracks.
- Clean the oven/fridge/dishwasher.
- Give all the rooms a thorough dusting.
- Spot check walls/trim/doors.
- Declutter the pantry and downstairs closets.
- Get all the cat toys from under the couch.
Looking forward to opening the windows and getting this place spic and span and smelling like Dr. Bronner’s Eucalyptus Castile Soap!