Some of you might be saying “How is it that time already? Gift guides before Thanksgiving?” Others of you are probably “Oh… she’s late. I’m done.” Me? I’m half done. We do Christmas with my in-laws over Thanksgiving weekend so I’m deep in gifting mode. I’ve had boxes being delivered to my house for a week or more already. And I thought it was about time I got into the gift guides.
This year, I’m trying something a little different. I know that many people are leaning towards gifting experiences rather than things. It’s such a lovely idea, don’t you think? So for this year’s gift guide series, we’re going to focus on a gift that goes with an experience. So there’s something to wrap and something to do with it. And the guys get to go first! Here are six gift ideas that are inside and outside the box.
- New Sunglasses + gift certificate to drive a fancy car
- Engraved tumblers + visit a brewery
- A fresh tent + camping trip
- New running shoes + a local race registration
- A fishing vest + fishing mornings on the calendar
- Favorite candy + AMC gift card for two